Potassium Chloride 99 % KCl
Potassium Chloride – the Basic Raw Material for All Inorganic and Organic Potassium Compounds
Our potassium chloride is therefore successfully used by the
- chemical industry,
- metal and metal-processing industry,
- energy industry,
- glass industry.
Our potassium chloride is extremely versatile and offers many advantages. It is
- a natural product,
- low in secondary salts and heavy metal contents,
- fully water soluble,
- certified in accordance to DIN ISO 9001,
- consistent and readily available.
- Potassium Chloride 99 % KCl technical industrial
Whether used as a raw material or as an additive – due to its outstanding properties our potassium chloride is successfully used within many different applications:
- inorganic potassium compounds (potassium nitrate and potassium sulphate)
- paints and pigments, titanium dioxide
- fire-fighting (as a component of fire extinguishers)
- winter road maintenance services
- enamel and glass industries
Premium Quality, Safe Delivery
With our potassium chloride we offer a high-performance product with excellent properties and that is friendly to the environment due to its natural origin. This is well received – by the environment and by customers. Thanks to our global logistics expertise and existing storage capacity, K+S KALI GmbH ensures safe and prompt supply – even for short-notice orders.