Potassium Sulphate approx. 95 % K2SO4
Our Potassium Sulphates – A Wide Range of Products for a Variety of Applications
Our potassium sulphates are successfully used to
- accelerate the setting process of plasterboards
- speed up the load carrying capacity of self-leveling (calcium sulphate) floor screed.
Our potassium sulphates are extremly versatile and offer many advantages, such as
- their low chlorine content
- their neutral to only weakly alkaline pH-value in aqueous solutions
- Potassium Sulphate approx. 95 % K2SO4 technical industrial
Whether used as a raw material, activator or nutrient salt - due to their outstanding properties our potassium sulphates are successfully used within many different applications:
- accelerators for anhydrite floors, special gypsum and plasterboards
- potassium peroxodisulphate
- detergents and cleaning agents
Premium Quality, Safe Delivery
With our potassium sulphates we offer high-performance products with excellent properties and that are friendly to the environment due to their natural origin. This is well received – by the environment and by our customers. Thanks to our global logistics expertise and existing storage capacity K+S ensures safe and prompt supply – even for short-notice orders.*
*excluding Potassium Sulphate 99.6% K2SO4 and 99,9 % K2SO4 - production in temporary campaigns upon customers’ request only.