k-Drill® C9 is a natural high purity potassium chloride (KCl) dedicated for use as shale inhibitor that gives stronger and safer borehole stability in shale and clay environments. It is more effective than sodium salts at repressing swelling and dispersion.
The benefits of using k-Drill® C9 include:
- Helps to prevent clay swelling in the presence of water
- Helps minimize fines migration
- Helps promote a better bond between the cement and the formation
- High purity that is widely appreciated by the industry
- Low sodium content
- Highly soluble in water
- Inorganic, water soluble anti-caking agent, scentless
- Continuous, consistent pure quality supply
- Efficient, safe and economic source of potassium ion
- Does not significantly interact with viscosifiers and filtration controllers
k-Drill® – German quality, reliable services
Quality, reliability and trust are what k-Drill® stands for. It combines an excellent product quality with our worldwide renowned services, which are designed to match your demands and logistic challenges.