KALISOP® Premium max. 1.5% Cl
It’s the first choice for your top quality fertiliser blends
KALISOP® Premium for chloride sensitive crops
- Most of the fruit and vegetable crops are chloride sensitive and are particularly susceptible to high chloride levels during germination and young growth stages.
- KALISOP® Premium is particularly useful in starch potato production. The transport of assimilates from the leaves to the tubers proceeds undisturbed due to the very low chloride content of potassium sulphate. Thereby, it is possible to fully exploit the potato yield potential in whilst maintaining a high starch content.
- In both indoor and outdoor intensive cultivation systems increased salt concentrations in the soil solution in relation to the water balance may occur. Stunted growth and reduced yields are often the consequence. KALISOP® Premium is the ideal potash fertiliser in such conditions due to its low salt index.
KALISOP® Premium as a sulphur fertiliser
- Significantly reduced atmospheric sulphur depositions and continued use of highly concentrated fertiliser with a low sulphur content has led in many regions to sulphur deficiency in crops.
- The main symptom of sulphur deficiency is a leaf discolouration which looks similar to N deficiency. In general, N-deficiency is more evident on older leaves whereas S-deficiency affects the younger leaves.
- An adequate sulphur supply improves the nitrogen use efficiency and increases yield and quality.
- KALISOP® Premium is particularly suitable for plants with a high sulphur requirement (oilseed rape, sunflower, brassicas, onion, leek etc.) due to its high sulphur content (43,7% SO3).
- KALISOP® Premium contains sulphur in the water-soluble and immediately plant available sulphate form. The soil pH is not altered by KALISOP® Premium application.