- soluMOP® can be used as a K source in fertigation systems, where a continuous control of the salt concentration of the irrigation water is required, when the following guidelines are considered:
- adjust the fertigation programme according to the daily nutrient consumption of the plants.
- adapt the nutrient supply according to the changes in nutrient demand throughout the growth cycle. Provide P and partly N at early growth stages and increase K supply at a later stage.
- stock solutions are best prepared by first adding water and then soluMOP® and the other nutrients.
- stirring speeds up the dissolution of the easily soluble K source.