soluMAP® – the ideal source for nitrogen and phosphorus
NP fertiliser 12+61
- soluMAP® is a fully water-soluble phosphorus (P) and nitrogen (N) fertiliser, with highly concentrated phosphorus (61 % P2O5).
- soluMAP® is especially well-suited for plants during the first growth stage, when phosphorus is most needed for the establishment of roots.
- soluMAP® is free of sodium and chloride.
- soluMAP® has a moderately low pH level in aqueous solution.
- soluMAP® is suitable for all fertigation systems as well as for foliar application.
- soluMAP® enhances the phosphorous availability in the soil, due to the present ammonium (NH4+) and the consequent pH-level decrease in the root zone.
- Download: Techical Data Sheet (PDF)