soluCN® – the ideal source for calcium and nitrogen
Nitric acid, ammonium calcium salt
- soluCN® provides calcium and nitrate with the highest possible concentration (26.5 % CaO and 15.5 % N) in a rapidlyplant available form during all growth stages.
- soluCN® possesses a low salt index and a relatively neutral pH.
- Nitrogen in soluCN®, which is important for balancing the ion concentration, improves the uptake of other cations such as potassium and magnesium.
- soluCN® improves the plant resistance to many pests and diseases, and increases fruit quality and shelf life.
- soluCN® will rapidly replenish the Ca requirement and improve the plant vigor and growth even when Ca availability is reduced due to low plant transpiration.
- Download: Techical Data Sheet (PDF)
Acute Tox. 4(Oral) / Eye Dam. 1