Patentkali® – Delivering quality
- Patentkali® is particularly suitable for nutrient supply to chloride sensitive agricultural, horticultural and forestry crops due to its low chloride content of max. 3% Cl.
- In certain crops, dramatically reduced atmospheric sulphur depositions are already increasingly leading to S deficiency symptoms, which can only be prevented with a sufficient sulphur application. Patentkali®, with a guaranteed 42.5% sulphur (SO3) content is able to alleviate this deficiency due to the immediate plant availability of its nutrients.
- Patentkali® is highly suitable for use in starch potatoes, potatoes for processing, vegetables, fruits, grape, vine, sunflowers and other special purpose crops.
- Patenkali® can be safely applied to all crops until shortly before the drilling or planting date.
- On light soils, Patentkali® should be applied in spring to avoid potential nutrient losses during the winter.