EPSO Top® – Cost-effective foliar magnesium and sulphur
- EPSO Top® is generally applied as a 5% solution (approx. 5kg product per 100l of water). This concentration can generally be applied in combination with crop protection products.
- Generally EPSO Top® should be applied at a total annual rate of 25kg ha-1 and, in case of lower water volumes, a repeated application is recommended.
- In the case of severe deficiency and/or visible deficiency symptoms the application rate should be increased up to 50kg ha-1 applied in 2 to 4 split applications.
- EPSO Top® is compatible with most pesticides and liquid fertilisers. The instructions of the respective producers must be considered.
- EPSO Top® can also be applied in an aqueous solution with other liquid fertilisers, ammonium nitrate-urea solutions as well as NP or urea solutions. For this purpose, EPSO Top® also has to be first dissolved in water.
|Crop||Timing of Application||Concentration|
|Cereals||Growth stage 30-71 tillering to flowering||5%*|
|Oilseed rape||From stem extension to bud development||5%|
|Potatoes||Combined with fungicide program||3-5%|
|Beet||At row closure||5%|
|Fruits||At fruit set, with scab treatment, repeatedly||2-3%|
|Hops||2 to 3 times until flowering||2-5%|
|Vines||Until early August, 1 to 2 times||2-5%|
|Vegetables||Combined with fungicide/insecticide treatment||2-5%|
|Conifers||Repeatedly in the case of yellowing or browning||2-5%|
|Greenhouses||With drip irrigation||2-5%|
*corresponding to 5kg EPSO Top® per 100 l of water